• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • papakevin

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    I'm looking for a dedicated upper/barrel for my AR-15. I currently have a CMMG conversion kit installed and it works great, however accuracy is a bit suspect. Looking to get better at shooting my AR and improving my form, thus the desire to get a dedicated setup.

Any suggestions on the best setups, etc is also appreciate. Currently has a few of the Black Dog magazine for the 22 conversions, so I would want to make sure they would still work. Thanks.

papakevin

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    Thanks guys. Yes, I'm looking real hard at the CMMG M4 upper as well since I've been 100% pleased with the performance of my drop in conversion kit....

However, I've heard nothing but glowing reviews about the Spikes Tactical kits. mjrducky, any recommendations on a good dealer in the Southern Indiana area would be appreciated. Thanks again....

Fireman610

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 27, 2008
    Down by the River
    NO ONE!!!!!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT NO ONE IN SO. IN.(Eville and greater area) STOCKS THESE WONDERFUL LIL THINGS!!!!!!!!! My best Guess would be Whittakers or find someone that has one of each for you to once over and order online, its an upper so you dont have to go through a FFL. If your in Eville or close a Buddy has one of each and I might be able to get him to let ya look his Spikes and CMMG over. IMHO Id go w the CMMG The spikes are or can be finiky as to what ammo works good .... The CMMG eats anything you through at it EXCEPT Remmy Subs after 2 or 3 mags worth its gets a lil sticky in the chamber and you have to do a quick clean and then go back to Copper washed or plated rounds

Top Bottom