• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

lilop

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    Indianapolis
    ...i have one...i don't want to sell it, but i have been kicking around trading it....got anything to trade?...i'm a revolver fan, so got any revolvers?

bRAD

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 12, 2009
    you might want to log onto gun broker and take a glance at what they are selling for. The sub-2000's that use the glock clips are going for a premium. I haven't seen any of the gun shops in the state that stock them. Normally they sell on gun broker for around $500 give or take a little.

$300 - 400
    Depending on condition and extras of course.

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    I bought a used Sub 2K 9mm Glock at the Holt road gun show in January for $350 and came with a 10 and 33rd mag...deals are out there, you just have to be patient and diligent.

The guy was asking $375 and I thought that was too high, so I talked him down :D

bRAD

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 12, 2009
    i would say you are extremely lucky to have found that deal. All the Sub-2000's that i have found normally sell for a minimum of $450 if they are used, and $550 to $650 if they are new. The deal you found is completely awesome and totally out of the norm. Good find!

I bought a used Sub 2K 9mm Glock at the Holt road gun show in January for $350 and came with a 10 and 33rd mag...deals are out there, you just have to be patient and diligent.

The guy was asking $375 and I thought that was too high, so I talked him down :D

CoyoteCreekGuns

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    New Palestine, IN
    Sorry to hear you're down in the Evansville area, I could have gotten you one within the $425 range new. (Cash Price, 3% Additional for Credit)

If you change your mind and are willing to travel 200 miles, let me know.

If you don't want to travel all the way up here, I could also have it shipped to your local FFL for the cost of the firearm plus actual shipping.

Oh and it would come with a lifetime Replacement Warranty from my wholesaler.

PM me with questions or more information

Last edited:

ggglobert9

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 6, 2009
    Ft Wayne
    Thats interesting because I have been looking for one for about 3 years...just found one used. In have 2 different ffl friends that have not been able to get them for several months.

CoyoteCreekGuns

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    New Palestine, IN
    Thats interesting because I have been looking for one for about 3 years...just found one used. In have 2 different ffl friends that have not been able to get them for several months.

They are very hard to find and even within the wholesalers each sales rep only gets (x) number of them so depending on who your sales rep is, depends on whether or not you can get one.

p0sitive1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2009
    Evansville
    A big thanks to those throwing around inflated prices and don't even have one to offer! Pretty much ensures anyone who might actually have one locally will raise their price. Grrr..... For all you naysayers, I ordered one online for under $325 shipping included. (nod to ATF Consumer)

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom