• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • G McBride

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2008
    Centerville
    I am looking for a Ruger MK II Target Bull Barrel in Blue. Have Colt 22 auto or Thompson Contender 10" .22 Bull Barrel that I would consider using on a trade package.
    gill@richmondcasting.com

Just to Clarify: I am looking for the complete pistol not just the barrel. It just has to be the target model with a bull barrel.

Last edited:

G McBride

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2008
    Centerville
    OK, so maybe I have been a cheap buyer in the past. I think I now know what the fair market value is for about every make and model of the MK pistol that is out there. I know that I can buy a MK III 512 pretty reasonable NEW. I will probably have to pay as much money for a MK II like I want as I could buy a new pistol.

With that being said, do any of you have a MK II 512 Target model Bull Barrel, Blued that you would like to sell me. Would anyone be interested in trading such a Ruger pistol for a Contender with a 10" Blue Bull Barrel in .22.

G McBride

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2008
    Centerville
    Ok, after looking on about every gun sight, I have gone from no prospects to buying two. Bought a Slab Side Competition Target model Stainless and a 5 1/2" Target model Stainless, MK II's and bought them both in the same day.
    Thanks for everyones help and encouragement.

Top Bottom