• ...and so much more!
  • Gunaria

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Warrick Co.
    I want to buy stuff too. So I did.

I think I've seen AK deals this past weekend for $399 after rebate. I've found a Saiga on Saturday for $400. I didn't let that pass me.

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    I think I've seen AK deals this past weekend for $399 after rebate. I've found a Saiga on Saturday for $400. I didn't let that pass me.

Wow. I'd have had trouble letting that get by, too. I've been watching the PSA email ads and thinking "I need an AK like I need a hole in the head, but those prices......"

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Wow. I'd have had trouble letting that get by, too. I've been watching the PSA email ads and thinking "I need an AK like I need a hole in the head, but those prices......"

I bought a new Marlington 1895G the other day.
    Didn't really "need" another lever gun, but they were on sale, and had a rebate available.
    After rebate, I paid just under $400 for a .45-70gvt lever.

Seemed like a no-brainer.

WanderingSol07

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2017
    North Central
    I'm in the forties now, am curious how many people that post guns for sale here also advertise on Gun Broker or other such sites? In other forums I participate in if someone has something to sell they just mention a link to Ebay/Craigslist/Cars.com on the forum post. I don't see that here.

dnurk

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 20, 2012
    Boone County
    The community here on INGO Is a huge advantage in vetting who one wishes to deal with in a transaction. I would never post or buy from those other sites and I have never had anything less than a fantastic transaction from an INGO member. There is a reason for that.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I'm in the forties now, am curious how many people that post guns for sale here also advertise on Gun Broker or other such sites? In other forums I participate in if someone has something to sell they just mention a link to Ebay/Craigslist/Cars.com on the forum post. I don't see that here.

Post #29.....:)

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola

They are here too. You can usually tell because their pictures has an "Armslist" banner in the lower corner or they tell you up front with "cross posted".

They usually have about 53-63 posts and have been a member here for years.

Top Bottom