• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    So this is some new drug killing kids. I'm watching Dateline right now and they are doing a segment on them but I still have no idea what they are?

kevman65

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 10, 2010
    Indy
    Okay, thought you were asking about Epsom Salts type of stuff and was gonna ask how young are you.

:):

85t5mcss

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Zionsville-NW Indy
    Okay, thought you were asking about Epsom Salts type of stuff and was gonna ask how young are you.

:):
    You're not the only 1 that was thinking that way. I'm gtn rdy to read it, but who comes up with this crap? OK, I'll mix this and this and this, add ether and lacquer thinner then inject it into my veins.:ugh:

And this will be a slow process to ban them and make them illegal. Nevermind people are dying, we can't infringe on the rights of the "pharmacists" and smoke shops selling it.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Why can't kids just huff paint, smoke pot, steal random pills to crush and snort or chew like everyone did back in the good ol' days?

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    hehehhehe... I heard about this a few months ago, but this whole time, I seriously thought they were using actual bath salts. hehehehe OH, I don't know why this stuff amazes me. I think they are high when they come with this stuff to begin with.

I'm already carded when I buy spray paint as well as when I need to buy certain Mucinex. Before too long, I'll have to be carded just to walk up to the checkout with a pack of gum.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    hehehhehe... I heard about this a few months ago, but this whole time, I seriously thought they were using actual bath salts. hehehehe OH, I don't know why this stuff amazes me. I think they are high when they come with this stuff to begin with.

I'm already carded when I buy spray paint as well as when I need to buy certain Mucinex. Before too long, I'll have to be carded just to walk up to the checkout with a pack of gum.
    If you would like to post anymore on this sight we will need to see three pieces of ID Maam.:D

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I was pretty surprised the other day because I bought some oil based crap, some strong glue, and some spray paint and wasn't asked if I 18 or older. Back in the day those were the things that just about everyone used.

The one thing that makes me laugh a bit is the use of "spice". Before ever hearing about it I would've guessed if you smoked some of the fragrance oils that you'd get a buzz but that is just pathetic.

Top Bottom