• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    201   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    He wants a new toy. I would never put a pic up of my safe like that, or my entire collection.
    He is just showing you that if you have a high end AR, he has quality items to trade you for it.
    I see nothing wrong with this ad, he's just not to smart, that's all.

Jomibe

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2013
    Hendricks County
    Well the stuff in the photo is real, who knows if it belongs to the guy from the armslist ad. If it is his, he's pretty dumb. Advertising to the whole world what he has all those firearms and stacks of cash inside his gun safe.

On a side note, a man with an arsenal like that is either A.) Very rich, or B.) has a sad life.

cook4army

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 30, 2013
    Greenfield, IN
    Well the stuff in the photo is real, who knows if it belongs to the guy from the armslist ad. If it is his, he's pretty dumb. Advertising to the whole world what he has all those firearms and stacks of cash inside his gun safe.

On a side note, a man with an arsenal like that is either A.) Very rich, or B.) has a sad life.

Hey...I could very well resemble that comment...LOL

Jomibe

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2013
    Hendricks County
    Hey...I could very well resemble that comment...LOL

;)

I was talking more about the middle photo from the armslist ad itself -- guy has 3 of the exact same short AK47 jobs, just seems a little off to me. Maybe if he had 3 different variants of the AK47 I would understand, but 3 of the exact same thing?

It's America, I guess. People buy guns for a lot of reasons. I'M SORRY ARMSLIST AD GUY, WHEREVER YOU ARE. :cool:

(You are still dumb for showing everyone where you keep your money stacks though!)

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Eegads. Even has a general area listed as cross streets (suposedly). Im glad I dont live there as criminals will at least know there is a jackpot somewhere in that area.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    ;)

I was talking more about the middle photo from the armslist ad itself -- guy has 3 of the exact same short AK47 jobs, just seems a little off to me. Maybe if he had 3 different variants of the AK47 I would understand, but 3 of the exact same thing?

It's America, I guess. People buy guns for a lot of reasons. I'M SORRY ARMSLIST AD GUY, WHEREVER YOU ARE. :cool:

(You are still dumb for showing everyone where you keep your money stacks though!)

Three of the same thing? It is probably one 7.62x39, one 5.45x39 and one 5.56x45.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    ;)

Not sure what the issue is with having multiples of the same gun? I think it is pretty smart actually. I don't have enough cash to have duplicates of everything yet, but I have a couple of the same gun and am working on others.

I also would never post a picture like that, especially with a location, etc.

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    why would anybody, put yourself in that situation is beyond me. bad guys and big brother are watching you 24/7, drawing attention isn't the way to do it. people get killed on craigslist, even gun stores get robbed from time to time.

or, maybe ATF setting traps tricking people guying SBR's, you'll never know.

the ad seems legit, I hope he has means to protect himself.

yeah, I wish I had that kind of stock pile, guns/ammo/cash.

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010

I doubt he's rich and wouldn't assume he has a sad life. I only counted 15 in the floor pic and a couple of pistols in the in the safe pic, not that many guns for someone who collects but he seems to have what he likes so I doubt he's sad.

I know someone who has stacks of cash like that, all 1's and 5's, it's only few hundred bucks. Their theory is that if SHTF then no one will make change so you better have the correct amount or get ripped off. Still stupid to post a pic of it!

Jomibe

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2013
    Hendricks County
    I doubt he's rich and wouldn't assume he has a sad life. I only counted 15 in the floor pic and a couple of pistols in the in the safe pic, not that many guns for someone who collects but he seems to have what he likes so I doubt he's sad.

Which is why I said this:

It's America, I guess. People buy guns for a lot of reasons. I'M SORRY ARMSLIST AD GUY, WHEREVER YOU ARE.

LANShark42

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Evansville

On a side note, a man with an arsenal like that is either A.) Very rich, or B.) has a sad life or C.) is a drug dealer.
    FTFY

92ThoStro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    What about the INGO command center pic that Fenway posts up every now and then? I thought that was real......

Top Bottom