• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • semperfi211

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Near Lowell
    I moved up a seniority number at work!!! I work on the dock at a trucking company. The temptation or opportunity to be a thief is all around us. A guy with 23 years with the company was caught stealing a small display box of lighters. A driver saw him put the box in his car and called it in. We have a 25 and out pension. We make decent money and have good healthcare that we don't have to pay into.
    What the hell was this guy thinking? I just couldn't imagine going home and telling the wife I got fired stealing some lighters and we now do not have healthcare and that pension I was two years from, well that isn't going to happen. Holly Christ

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    It happens all the time. Good wages and benefits aren't enough for some people.

A guy in my building got fired last year for stealing trash bags!

Some people are just stupid.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I've seen people steal staplers, boxes of highlighters, cases of paper clips, there was even someone that got fired over breaking into the tampon vending machine and taking them ALL (wasn't me, I only took the used ones). People do stupid things without really thinking.

Top Bottom