Please reply by conversation.

ballzac86

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Southside
    ---------------------SOLD-----------------------

These are both real, the only reason I'm selling is because I have 5 pairs of Oakleys, and I never wear these 2.

The first pair are the Oakley Flak Jackets. They're Jet Black with the black iridium lenses. They're also polarized...Plastic frame....They're nearly $200 new, I'll sell this pair for $80. They've been worn only a handful of times. I'd rate these at 9.5/10.
    flakjacketjetblack.jpg

The second are the Oakley Spikes. They're matte black with black iridium lenses. This pair has been used a lot more than the other pair listed above. I got these off of a friend, and the lenses have a few scuffs on them. Not bad enough to impair vision or that it will bug you, just pointing it out. These have a metal frame, and I'd like $60 for these. I'd rate these at 8/10.

oakley_spike_matte_black_grey_800_z1.jpg

Oakley_Spike_05-931.jpg

Both include an Oakley cleaning bag. If you've always wanted a pair of Oakleys, but didn't want to pay $100+ for them, this is a great opportunity. If you want both, I'll take $130. I'm located on the southside of Indy.

-Grant
    ballzac86at_______gmaildotcom

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 7, 2008
    Greenfield
    I apologize for the dumb question, as I don't know that much about Oakleys, but I have wanted a pair to use as my eye protection. Are these rated for safety, or do they need to be "special" oakley's to use as eye protection?

Thanks!

colt45er

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Avon, IN
    I apologize for the dumb question, as I don't know that much about Oakleys, but I have wanted a pair to use as my eye protection. Are these rated for safety, or do they need to be "special" oakley's to use as eye protection?

Thanks!

I believe all Oakley lenses are rated at 300fps drop test or whatever they do. Basically yes they can be warn as safety glasses.

ballzac86

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Southside
    Thanks for the interest. I'm not 100% to be honest. I use a pair(neither of these) at work and have had several things hit me, none have cracked or anything. I do know that they make higher protection stuff for the military, in which you have to have gov ID.

Old Salt

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2008
    Avon
    I PMed with an offer, if interested let me know. I will be unavailable after Saturday. Thanks, Ken.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom