• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SCAR

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Valparaiso Indiana
    WTS: Prefer FTF in NW Indiana but can travel some to meet for FTF deal or plus shipping to your FFL.
    Im selling these cheap because I need to make room in the safe. Never thought I would fill it. Would consider 16in AR upper or complete lower as trade.
    EMAIL: komoscartim@yahoo.com

1. I picked this up off a buddy who told me it was pro built but I cant confirm that but man is it nice. It had no furniture when I got it so I threw some extras I had on it so they are mismatched. He told me nder 500rds through it and I only fired 30rds to function test it. I cant enough how nice the finish on this is they did an amazing job with this build! Rivits are perfect and finish is awesome!!!!
    1982 Romainian G build on a DC Industries reciver. This is a very nice AK
    $400 FTF
    guns050.jpg

guns049.jpg

2. I bought this used and have never fired it but read up on them and you will find its an amazing little .22 that they only made for a few years,
    Marlin model 7000T with cheapo 3x9 scope on it (no bipod included) it is an adjustable stock and is in good shape includes 1 magazine.
    $190 FTF SOLD pending meet
    guns045-1.jpg

guns046.jpg

3. I bought this new cuz I got an amazing deal on it and have ever fired it.
    Remington Model 710 Cal 300 Win Mag
    Includes cheapo 3x9 Bushnell scope and a box (20rds) of ammo (no Bipod)
    FTF LOWERED TO $250
    guns056.jpg

guns057.jpg

Last edited:

SCAR

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Valparaiso Indiana
    Marlin is sold pending meet
    The Remington Lowered to $250 and I found out that it is not effected by the safty recall so its good to go>

Someone buy these so I can buy a new lens for my camera or if anyone has lens to work with a Nikon D5000 maybe we can work a trade

Top Bottom