• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

shamowfski

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Just built finished it today, and have to sell it. This is the first AR I have ever shot, and I put maybe 60 rounds through it. It shoots great, I was surprised at the accuracy when firing quickly.

It is a Doublestar lower, it has a Doublestar 6 position m4 stock, and was built using a Doublestar lower parts kit. It has a CAA G27 grip. It also has a Magpul Enhanced Trigger guard (good for big fingers, or gloves in the winter, also I think it looks better). I also installed an accu-wedge. The trigger was worked by Bill Springfield and is 4#'s with no creep, and it breaks like glass. The upper is a Doublestar standard DS-4 A3 (flat top) upper. It has a detachable handle with built in sight. It has a forged front sight base. It also has Doublestar's picatinny rail handguards. The barrel is 1x9 twist. It comes with 2 30 Rd. Magpul P-Mags (black, no window). There are a couple of blemishes that were there when I bought it, shown below.

Price is 650.00 with 500 RDS of Factory Reloads.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Don

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 17, 2008
    Greenfield
    Might wanna edit your ad, them hand guards/rails are NOT free floated, End caps by the front sight post are a dead giveaway, and how many rounds of ammo ya got?

ETA: can anyone show me a free floater that uses a delta ring?

Last edited:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Might wanna edit your ad, them hand guards/rails are NOT free floated, End caps by the front sight post are a dead giveaway, and how many rounds of ammo ya got?

For what it's worth, my Omega rail looks like that and it is definitely a free-floater.

shamowfski

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    From what I've seen (after just looking), mine touch the barrel in the front, where as your daniel defense just connect to each other in the front, and don't touch the barrel, and don't sit inside the front cap thingy. Is that correct?

Don

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 17, 2008
    Greenfield
    I'll take the +- 500 rounds for ammo for $100, SO LONG as they are not reloads. Can you fill me in on the info bout the ammo? Where abouts are you located?

shamowfski

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    I am fairly certain they are reloads. The guy said they manufacture their ammo "just like winchester", but some of the brass didn't look 100%. My buddy has shot the other 400+ rounds through his AR without a problem though.

Sorry.

Don

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 17, 2008
    Greenfield
    No thanks, I must pass. If I'm gonna blow up my rifle because of reloads, it shall be due to MY own stupidity.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom