• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • old man Bill

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 12, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    Pedersoli 12 gauge double barrel, double hammer and double trigger shotgun with choke tubes. The barrels are chrome lined for ease of cleaning and corrosion resistance. This is a lot of fun to hunt with. I’ve hunted turkey and doves with it and have shot skeet with it and it’s a blast, pun intended. I have all of the wads and loading material except for the lead shot. This gun lists new for $1122.00 without tubes, check it out and see.
    $675.00

Thompson Center Cougar Hawken style rifle in .45 cal. Stainless except for the barrel and has a beautiful inlay with a cougar on it. This is a good shooter and a good looking piece. A suede leather sling is attached so it’s easy to carry afield. I checked and NIB this sells for $699.00 plus $30 freight on Guns America site.
    $365.00

Deer Creek Products Cumberland Mountain rifle in .45. This is a Hoosier classic made in Waldron, IN and is an unbelievably beautifully designed firearm. I don’t think there are a lot of these around because they weren’t a mass producer of firearms. This beauty has a 39” barrel with a I in 66 twist so round balls is the projectile of choice. The full length stock is walnut and has a soft feel and look.
    $495.00

Thompson Center Seneca Hawken style rifle in .32 cal. This black powder tack driver has a 34” Green Mountain barrel fitted to the TC frame and stock and is a great squirrel gun. It has a fold down rear site and uses just 25 grains of FFF with a patched ball so there’s hardly no recoil. A nice looking piece but it’s best quality is its accuracy. Listed at the gun show for $425.00 with a fair amount of rust and this one has none.
    $300.00

old man Bill

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 12, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    It's a caplock and in real good shape. I've taken several squirrels with it and it's a thrill to do it the way our fore fathers did.
    Bill
    TCSen32_zps5deb0f66.jpg

TCSen324_zpsfc57c6e5.jpg

TCSen325_zps8273d424.jpg

Top Bottom