• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Well, I don't really want to sell it, but wife is temp out of a job and bills gotta get paid.

$475, FTF Southport/Greenwood/Indy area. LTCH preferred, else bill of sale filled out.

Less than two months old, maybe 50 rounds down the pipe. Austrian marks, Trijicon night sights, extended slide release, extended mag release, which is filed down a hair so as not to eject the mag during IWB CC. Comes with the case/papers, etc.

For an additional $25, I'll thrown in (installed) the smooth trigger and connector group from my G34, which makes for an even sweeter ride.

Are you still interested in the G19? There's another guy in Terre Haute who really wants it, but you were the first one to want it, so I'm giving the first shot to you.

I've polished the barrel and the internals to it smooth to shoot. The G34 trigger is polished, installed and ready to shoot.

Here are pics:

p1110591.jpg

p1110583.jpg

Need to move quickly, wife didn't pay the electric bill.... :xmad:

Last edited:

glockguy07

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I've got interested buyers at the listed price, those who want the combo get priority.

You have an asking price of $475 - kirkorner said he'd take it, why isn't this SPF???

If you want to sell it as a combo you need to make it a $500 asking price for everything.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    You could have just PM'd the three guys you backed out on, the 1st time it was "for sale" :dunno:

I sent messages to a couple late last night. One guy wanted all black, so I didn't message him. Timing was an issue (power being shut off TODAY) and the buyer was literally right down the street and I met him at 8AM.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom