WTS: WTS Glock 22 , Brown frame, Ft. Wayne area.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

jjtroy912

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 8, 2013
    Ft. W
    SOLD
    I had this for sale back in february, decided to keep it, and now i'm selling again to help fund some jeep parts. I've actually converted it back to stock for a potential buyer who never showed up. I'm leaving my old description up just for disclosure as well as to give anyone who might want it as previously built up the option to have it so(because that setup rocked). It still has the Trijicon's on it as well as the + power mag springs, but it's otherwise 100% stock. I'm changing the asking price accordingly and to hopeful draw interest. $500 OBO as is now. ...
    I'm selling my Glock 22 (bought new in 2014) , 40 s&w, Brown frame, Trijicon HD night sights, and 4 Glock magazines. It has undergone some upgrades, but all original parts are included. $575. Fort Wayne area.
    Upgrades> Trijicon HD night sights (i love these)(orange front paint, all green glow, 12 yr glow lifespan, new in 03/2014), Lone Wolf 3.5lb connector, 6lb trigger spring, reduced power striker spring, and reduced power safety block spring. This all makes for smooth up take and light breaking trigger. I've experienced no light primer strikes and it seems plenty safe, just a nicer trigger in my opinion, that said I don't recommend this configuration for a carry gun (too many rumors about a gun set up to kill lawsuits, idk your call). Wolff Steel guide rod with a 19lb and 20lb recoil spring included(if I remember correctly stock is 17lb). I changed the recoil spring when I installed a light, stiffening the frame and allowing the slide to run to fast, however the + power recoil springs run well, maybe better, without the light too. I swapped out the magazine springs with +10% wolff springs to make sure that the mags always keep up with the fast 40 slide as well(again works well without light). All Original Parts Included! Well maintained, always kept clean. Some marks/scuffs on the frame from the light (tlr1s) installed for a majority of its life, at the rail and mostly on one side(please see pictures).Original box and such included.
    It's been a great gun for me, not my only glock but it's the one i'm willing to let go to help justify buying a new 1911. $575.
    Safariland ALS holster also available +$90.00
    FTF in Fort Wayne Area. Please message if interested.
    Valid ID, Signed bill of sale, and LTCH prefered.

***$500 in current configuration (stock+night sights) I'll take off $75 if you want stock sights. OBO... Thanks

Last edited:

jjtroy912

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 8, 2013
    Ft. W
    BUMP. I've got this on armslist too, and have not had a single person even seriously try to look at this yet. I think the price is plenty fair, but I'm getting no action on it at all. So, How about $475 with trijicons, $400 stock with spare mags. Any offers??? Thanks.

SOLD

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom