• DJDan

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 9, 2008
    North Indy
    WTT/WTS Hi-Point CF-380 W/Extra Mags/Holster/Ammo

Trade Pending

I've got a Hi-Point CF380 for trade or for sale. It is in perfect functioning and cosmetic condition. Shoots well and is really fun to shoot! I purchased this as my first pistol when getting into firearms. I wanted an inexpensive and reliable gun to see if I would truly be interested in the sport. It has roughly 1000 rounds down the pipe. It's dead accurate and I think anyone would be pleasantly surprised at how good it is.

Comes with four factory oem mags total, two eight rounders and two ten rounders, Hougue grip, Uncle Mikes holster, and 50 rounds of Winchester FMJ ammo, as well as original box and papers, and extra set of ghost rign sights. The ammo, mags, Houge handle, and holster are worth over $60 alone!!!

I'm looking for 500 rounds of ANY 9mm ammo, WWB, Blazer, Wolf, FMJ or HP, mix and match I don't really care what it is!

I'd also take 350 rounds of ANY type .45 auto ammo as well. Mix and match, or whatever.

I'd trade even for a Hi-Point C9, pistol for pistol. The Hougue grip and extra mags would stay with me. The ammo and holster would go with you.

If you have some other inexpensive firearm, or something else you think I may want let me know. I own an XD-9SC, XD-45, Steyr M9-A1, and Kel-Tec PF-9. If you have gear, lasers, whatever for any of these maybe we can trade.

I'll also take $95 cash FTF for everything.

Whoever purchases will need valid ID and carry permit.

FTF only, not interested in shipping or travel. We can meet at my home.

Reason for selling is I'm consolidating to 9mm and .45 only.

PM me for questions.
    hipoint.jpg

hipoint002.jpg

hipoint003.jpg

hipoint004.jpg

hipoint008.jpg

hipoint010.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom