• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    You don't have to keep going, I already sent payment! Oh, wait, the world might not revolve around me...

BTW, is there a way to mount the knife horizontally off a belt? I love my main knife but want something I can draw fast with an offhand if I were having a weapon retention moment if you know what I mean.

Good question . . . I wear mine around my neck, so I have not considered that. Neck wear makes it easily accessible to either hand. It's kind of like having a pocket knife hanging around your neck that you don't have to open/close when you need it.

The sheath is pretty simple with just some holes for various hanging and lashing options. You might be able to get Raven or some other kydex bender to make whatever you need, though. They might even be able to adapt the standard sheath to a TekLok or something similar.

slow1911s

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Ka-Bar does sell a TDI clip for the sheath (part#: 1480CLIP). I can't tell if you can do it with a horizontal mount, or not. But, they do sell it.

slow1911s

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Still available.

Buy any of the Emerson's or the Benchmade and get a free Lansky sharpening stone with your order. Limit one per order while I have supply (and yes, I have more than one. More than two, actually.)

slow1911s

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Hey guys,

I still have all of these for sale. Get a good deal now before the 1500 without the cover charge!!!

And, to sweeten the deal - I'll pay 1st class USPS shipping on any knife until this crop is gone. Paypal is ok - add $1.

Please email me at info@indygunracers.com with questions or to buy! Thanks!

UPDATE: Necker is sold.

Last edited:

slow1911s

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Mini-Griptilian is sold as is one of the Boker Trance knives. Here is the updated list.

All prices include Indiana sales tax.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom