• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scam1789

Long time Member mostly lurking.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 11, 2008
    Pittsboro
    I hate selling this, but I do not play anymore, and she should belong to someone who can enjoy her. Comes with everything you see here.

Splashed 98 STO Cocker
    Dye chrome single finger hinge frame.
    Palmer Rock
    Palmer Stab

It shoots better than my blazer ever did, and that might be blasphemy, but I gotta tell you this is an amazing gun.

Asking $330 shipped with Stab.
    or $290 without Stab. BEFORE YOU ASK I will not part the stabalizer unless the gun is sold without it.

img0966bg0.jpg

img0967te7.jpg

img0968aa1.jpg

img0971br6.jpg

img0974lt4.jpg

img0969lk8.jpg

I also have for sale a 2K4 Sniper with White Wolf Kit, Comes with both the black plastic pump, and the raw aluminum pump. Everything you see is included.

Asking 225 shipped OBO

img0975cn4.jpg

img0978ng1.jpg

img0984ty5.jpg

Tiberius 8 Special Edition. with 2 clips this is the original hard case with a barely used Tib8 and 2 clips in great condition.

Asking 250 shipped for the lot.

Tac_8.jpg

_DSC0074_wh.jpg

Next is a newer AT-85, with the latest generation of clip. It feeds, cycles and shoots better than any other AT I have ever owned. (I have owned 9) I do not want to get rid of it, but I do not play anymore, and I need the money for other project.

The Package comes with a total of 4 fore grip loaders. A 16 inch ACI Barrel, A 16 inch AT barrel with unisizer, A new generation clip, The TS1 Hard Case, and Velocity Adjuster. Last time I chronied this it was shooting between 280-285 very consistently.

I am asking 500 shipped for this package. It is very much worth it.

img0985up9.jpg

If you have any questions feel free to PM me. I am located in Indy, and can meet face to face, or ship.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Sheesh. I remember back in the day, a gun that bright and shiny would get you and your whole squad covered in paint and your flag abducted. Then again, small-field speedball wasn't played until years after I stopped playing paintball.

Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    Holy crap, I haven't seen an AT-85 in I don't know how long.

It sucks to see these going for so cheap. The market has completely dropped out. I have guns that were worth 1000-1500 a few years ago that are only worth a few hundred dollars now, if that.

Scam1789

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 11, 2008
    Pittsboro
    Anyone Interested in a trade? I'll look at any firearms offers. Get the whole lot for a decent AR start your own paintball games.

Scam1789

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 11, 2008
    Pittsboro
    I know everyone here has no problems with self defense, but if anyone wants them, I can include 10 rounds of Less Lethal Ammo with the Pistol. They are basically a ball bearing coated in a high impact rubber. The same thing the military uses in Crowd control if they aren't using pepper balls.

munky_3434

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    Brazil, IN
    if you have no luck on here you may try pbnation.com

be warned though as mentioned above the whole bottom has fell out on used guns (ever since the stinking smart parts ion)

That sto is a thing of beauty though!

Scam1789

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 11, 2008
    Pittsboro
    if you have no luck on here you may try pbnation.com

be warned though as mentioned above the whole bottom has fell out on used guns (ever since the stinking smart parts ion)

That sto is a thing of beauty though!

I have been playing paintball since '96 Believe me I know about the nation. They are already on there, as we as several other paintball forums I frequent. But thanks for the advice.

Top Bottom