• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Rossko85

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2014
    Brownsburg
    Hello all. PLEASE READ the guidelines before offering, please.

All prices are SHIPPED CONUS

FTF FOR INDIANA RESIDENTS PREF.

Trades: X400U in green or other Surefire M300 scouts etc

I.T.A.R. applies to most, if not all of this.

PAYMENTS:

CASH

USPS MONEY ORDER ONLY

PayPal: Discrete PayPal PLUS 4% Fees only, No Gift or Friends and Family for your protection and mine. I will make exceptions if your trader rating is over 10 and you have been a member for over 2 years. Fees will not apply to these individuals.

Serious Inquiries Only Please.

All the glass on all optics, units, and lights are all crystal clear and all pieces perform as expected and mostly all LIKE NEW or NEW-Used Condition. With all of this up, I would rather not be responding to folks with a bunch of pictures; that would take a lot of time and energy especially if every one is window shopping. So please trust that this stuff is GTG, and if I need to I will, but prefer not to send a bunch of pictures UNLESS YOU ARE A SERIOUS CONTENDER TO BUY.

I will break things up to sell separate ie laser, light and switch, or switch and light together, you get the idea. Same applies with helmet.

MASTER LIST:

****Items will be struck out as they sale*****

Lights & Lasers/Switches :

SOLD!! VERY GOOD SHAPE! Steiner/LDI - DBAL-I2 in black with Green Visible Laser/IR Laser Combo! Has Pressure Pad with it! $785 OBO

LN Surefire Scout M300V with KM2 Vampire head (IR/WHT) standard mount - Clicky Tail Cap and Tail switch adapter included with this light! $225 FIRM

LN Surefire M600V with KM2 Vampire Head (IR/WHT) M93 Mounting Solution, NO CLICKY CAP, Tail switch adapter only. $260 FIRM

LN, (2) Surefire SR07-D-IT's: $85 a piece OR ONLY $70 a piece if purchased with a light or laser!

Streamlight FDE Sidewinder: LIKE NEW! Has FDE/Urban Paint job again! LOL $45 OBO

Optics:

SOLD!!! LNIB EOTech 553 NON LAW GUNS VERSION in FDE, ARMS mounts, brand new glass (Sent to EOTech) , no ghosting on the edges! Small nick on bottom left side near the front ARMS lever, but you cant see it hardly at all, but wanted to be up front. $475 OBO

LNIB Aimpoint PRO, American Defense cant. mount, Kill-Flash, Rubber Cover, Factory flippers on frt/back with frt being see-through for dot acquisition even if the front flipper cap is down! This thing rocks! You will get the factory QRP mount as well! $395 OBO

Ross
    (317) 549-5017

EMAIL OR TEXT best way to get me.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom