• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    and they cost how much? Or can we make our own price up? ;) :yesway: Nice looking piece of work there. :ar15:
    Thanks guys! They cost me almost $300.00 per each one. Then there is all the work to make one, about 10 hours per each, plus tooling. Thanks guys for all the interest.:D

Crystalship1

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    Oaklandon, IN.
    I found this on the last page:

"If you are going to order. You can pay by check, United States Postal money order or certified bank check. All checks will be held until they clear before shipping. You can pay with Pay pal too. Go to Paypal.com click send money. Send to scoobybug@yahoo.com There will be a charge of $20.00 for Pay pal payments.

So send $595.00, if paying with Paypal. If you are in the state of Indiana ,we will have to charge 7% sales tax to the total of the auction ending price. Thanks again and enjoy your new stock, Also thanks for picking Tactical Image Guys. Here's my address. Kathy Luallen 1210 Spencer Pike Rd. Springville, IN 47462 Also with every buy from us, you get a free Archangel Bolt Buffer.

For questions email us at...

michaeloxen@netzero.net "

So... I'm guessing $575.00 if paying by check or money order?? :dunno:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    I found this on the last page:

"If you are going to order. You can pay by check, United States Postal money order or certified bank check. All checks will be held until they clear before shipping. You can pay with Pay pal too. Go to Paypal.com click send money. Send to scoobybug@yahoo.com There will be a charge of $20.00 for Pay pal payments.

So send $595.00, if paying with Paypal. If you are in the state of Indiana ,we will have to charge 7% sales tax to the total of the auction ending price. Thanks again and enjoy your new stock, Also thanks for picking Tactical Image Guys. Here's my address. Kathy Luallen 1210 Spencer Pike Rd. Springville, IN 47462 Also with every buy from us, you get a free Archangel Bolt Buffer.

For questions email us at...

michaeloxen@netzero.net "

So... I'm guessing $575.00 if paying by check or money order?? :dunno:

Yes. Thats right. Because you are in Indiana, If you are, shipping would only be $15.00. So your total would be $565.00. Don`t forget to check out our website, lots more pics were added today. Also shows just the stock and all the parts as well. I am very new to the computer, you could say. So if anyone has any advice on how to improve my website. I would sure be thankful. Thanks!:D

epsylum

What's going on up here?
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Damn cool accessory there. It looks heavy duty. How much does it weigh? I hope not as much as a real SAW. ;)

I'm with Disposable Heart. An ammo box mag (hiding a drum mag that actually works) would rule.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Thanks everyone! I have been in the works on a box mag that holds the 50 round tear drop mag. I would have use the Pro Mag 50 round drum, but it is not worth a darn in feeding any kind of ammo. The SAW M 249 stock is very heavy due to it being made from all steel. It weighs 13 and 1/2 pounds with the PARA model, and about a pound less in the fixed stock version, that is with the gun installed though. Weight is different due to ones all aluminum the PARA model that is, and the fixed models butt stock is polymer. Both models are all made the same, the only difference between the two are there butt stock assembly. Thanks again for all the compliments, and advice keep em coming.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Top Bottom