• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

finity

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    Auburn
    Wanting to sell my wifes Ruger SP101 .357 magnum revolver. She got the semi-auto bug & no longer wants the revolver. :)

This gun is like new! It only has had around 700 rds fired through it & of that only 100 rds were .357 so it's broken in but is still in pretty much perfect shape. She almost never carried it with her (I know, I know :rolleyes:) so it's been in the safe almost exclusively except for the few times it's been to the range.

The 2 1/4" barrel makes this a great carry gun if you are so inclined to conceal carry.

Includes case, paperwork, Uncle Mikes Sidekick holster, speed loader & ammo. I also have a few boxes of once fired .357mag & .38spl brass to go with it.

I am asking $425 for the gun. The average price for new guns online is around $490 (not including shipping & FFL fees). Gander Mountain is selling them for $569.

The ammunition I have is:

25 rds .357mag Remington UMC JSP ($13 retail)
    25 rds .357mag Remington Golden Saber JHP ($29 retail)

15 rds .38spl Remington UMC FMJ ($5 retail)
    50 rds .38spl Winchester FMJ ($22 retail)
    25 rds .38spl Federal JHP ($23 retail)

I also have 600 rds .38spl & 100 rds .357mag once fired brass (~$50 retail)

I am asking only $100 for the ammo & brass, which is only 75% of retail.

I will throw the holster & speed loader in for free (that's a $35 value absolutely free! :D).

I want to sell the gun, ammo & accessories as a package (brass is optional). Hey, what good is a gun without ammo to shoot & a holster to carry it in, right? ;)

The total asking price is $525.

For this price you get everything you need to start out with a great defensive carry gun & ammo. The only other thing you will need is a steady trigger finger! :D

I will entertain any reasonable offers.

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0006-mod.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0007.jpg

In the above picture you will notice that I have painted the sights to make them easier to see. If that is a problem I can easily remove it.

If interested I am somewhat flexible in reasonable arrangements for pick up or delivery.

NO LTCH REQUIRED! I support the 2A & it doesn't say you need a permit to exercise your Rights! :patriot:

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom