WTS: S&W 1006 10mm, Taurus PT-92 9mm, BCM AR-15 M4 Upper, Trijicon ACOG, Nikon Omega

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AFpilot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 9, 2008
    *Updated 8/11 with lower prices*
    Hi all, I have a few items here that I just don't use much, so I thought I would offer them for sale. All prices are FTF, I can ship if need be.

1. Smith & Wesson 1006 10mm SS handgun with 5" barrel and Hogue grips. Comes with 2 SS factory 9rd mags. Fired around 40 rounds total. I will include all the 10MM ammo I have with it-- around 150 rounds I believe, maybe a bit more (I will need to pull it out of the ammo cans and count it, but this is good American Eagle ammo). Handgun condition: 99%, like new in box, no paperwork. Asking only $750 for everything included, $675 with no ammo.
    1006-1.jpg

1006-2.jpg

2. Taurus PT-92 AF 9mm 'M9' handgun. It is blued/black with brand new Hogue grips. Pre-decoc*er edition with ambi-thumb safety, aftermarket heavier steel guide, with stock sights and everything else as from the factory. I will include the two high-capacity 17rd mags with it. I purchased as used, and put maybe 50 rounds through it. It is in great shape and functions perfectly. No box/paperwork. Asking $340
    Taurus1.jpg

Taurus2.jpg

3. *SOLD* BCM M4 AR-15 Upper; *SOLD* 16" 1x7" twist, chrome-lined, M4 Upper. The upper is brand new, never used and in 100% perfect condition, with the ultimate setup and reliable BCM system. I only took it out of the plastic for the pictures. It is a flawless upper. From Bravo Company: "Features, M4 Feed Ramp Barrel Extension (USGI), M4 Feed Ramp Flat Top Receiver, T-Marked Upper Receivers , USGI 1/7 Twist Rates, USGI 5.56 NATO Chambers, Mil-Spec 11595E - Barrel Steel (CMV), Chrome Lined Bore and Chamber, Manganese Phosphate Barrel Finish, Mil-Spec F-Marked Forged Front Sights, USGI Government Profile Barrels, HPT (High Pressure Test) Barrels, MPI (Magnetic Particle Inspected) Barrels. Asking $500
    BCM.jpg

4. *SOLD* Trijicon ACOG scope. *SOLD* It is the TA47-6 with amber dot reticle. I purchased this around a year ago and it has been to the range on my AR-15 twice, with maybe 200 rounds fired beneath it total. It is in beautiful, 100% fully functioning and new shape. The glass is perfect and the Tritium glows as bright as last year. Everything is included as from the factory: hard padded case, ScopeCoat cover, Lens Pen, paperwork, etc... as well as the $100 flatop mount as listed below. This ACOG retails for $1090 + $100 for the mount. I am asking only $650 for everything included. For all the specs on the scope, please visit Trijicon's official website; this is the exact model I am selling here: Trijicon, Inc. : Brilliant Aiming Solutions™
    acog.jpg

acog-3.jpg

acog-2.jpg

5. Nikon Omega Muzzleloader Scope, 3-9x40 Nikoplex. It comes with scope covers and all paperwork as from the factory. I tried to mount it one day to a rifle but the tube is not long enough on it to clear the chamber, so it went back on the shelf. No need for it now, so my loss is your gain! This would be an excellent scope for any muzzleloader with the nice eye relief, beautiful glass, etc... There are no scratches, dings, or anything to mention about the condition of this scope. It is in perfectly new shape, and is NOT a factory refurbished! Asking $165
    omega.jpg

I have plenty of positive feedback on INGO for selling if you need any assurance before looking at anything. I am located on the northside of Indianapolis, in Noblesville. I will be in the Lafayette area on Wednesday if that helps anybody with a FTF. Please feel free to e-mail any questions (NO PMs please). E-mail at timjsix@gmail.com or cell phone at 317-525-6121 for anyone interested in purchasing. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

dmpxd

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 24, 2009
    Hey AF,

I am very interested in the Trijicon ACOG, have cash in hand. Leaving for asia for two weeks, please let me know quickly if you can. I may also be interested in the upper, pending the recieving date of my YHM custom Upper.

Please let me know. Thank you, Derek

AFpilot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 9, 2008
    New lower prices!

BTT with new and LOWERED prices! Just about everything was sold pending funds, but with vacations and timeframes, everything fell through. I have most of this week off so I can be flexible and meet halfway.

No trade offers besides a S&W 44 mag please. Thanks again!

AFpilot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 9, 2008
    BTT

Need the cash asap for my brother, so make an offer- it will be considered!
    Thanks, Tim

Last edited:

Wabatuckian

Smith-Sights.com
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    Wabash
    Tim,

That was my Taurus. I hope everything was OK with it..?

Folks, when the Taurus left my hands, it was in most excellent shape and contains (or did contain, when I had it) a target guide rod with a frame buffer that didn't mess up cycling. The target guide rod itself cost $150.

If I weren't in a transitional phase in my professional life, I'd buy it back!

Josh <><

AFpilot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 9, 2008
    That's right, Josh. Nothing has changed about this wonderful pistol (Taurus). The only reason I am selling is because I also purchased a Beretta 92FS and had a set of CTC laser grips for it, so I just don't shoot the Taurus like I thought I might. Hopefully someone out there would though! The Taurus does still have the target guide and the only thing I did to it was put new Hogue grips on. Thanks again Josh!

Top Bottom