• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sellagogo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    I purchased this gun back in the late 1990s,havent fired it in a few years since relocating to mid west so its been in my personal safe..Im guessing maybe 4 or 5 box shot through it....7 shot/medium frame/2 1/2" barrel..I think the model # is 686-5.It comes exactly as purchased with original factory case and all paperwork.I have residence in Illinois but have a business in southern Indiana.Buyer will pickup at local FFL dealer in Southern IN or I can ship direct to your FFL dealer(I believe thats how its done by law).This gun is in excellent shape..Retail on this gun is around $800-850 from sites Ive looked at.. my price $425.00..This site wont allow me to download pictures so if serious and want pics email me directly and ill send them to you..Thanks to all users for all the info given in the past few days..

yogiboobooranger

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.1%
    53   1   0
    May 16, 2008
    La Porte
    Refer Smith and Wesson 686

I am quite interested in this gun. Reminds me of my old Police days. I live in La Porte Indiana near Michigan City and I-94. Would be willing to meet ftf to buy this gun. Have cash and a License to Carry. Is your Illinois residence near Chicago by chance? Please email me pictures.

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    I am quite interested in this gun. Reminds me of my old Police days. I live in La Porte Indiana near Michigan City and I-94. Would be willing to meet ftf to buy this gun. Have cash and a License to Carry. Is your Illinois residence near Chicago by chance? Please email me pictures.

Just an FYI, I believe an FTF transaction not involving an FFL transfer would violate federal law. This pistol is coming from an owner with a residence in Illinois.

sellagogo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Im in southern IN..as stated buyer to do personal pickup at my local FFL dealer in southern IN or I will ship to your local FFL dealer...thats the law as I understand it..thanks

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Stainless or blued? 686 would indicate stainless but thought I'd ask to be sure, 586 is blued. If it's a 586 I'll take it.

Top Bottom