Please reply by conversation.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    WTS Saiga 308 (willing to split package)

I bought this a few months back, to play with the platform, and its just not my cup of tea. Ive ran about 30-40 rds thew it. Its a Saiga 308, with the factory 8rd mag, and a Promag 24rd mag. It has a RS Regulate mount, with a Vortex sparc sitting on it. It also comes with a cheapo uncle mikes sling. New the mount and dot runs 379. New the rifle was about 900. Ill sell the package for 1000 even at the 1500. If you would like a couple extra 20rd Promags I have 2 unopened Ill sell for a extra 40 bucks.

Ill get pics up later today.

Last edited:

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Im not interested in selling the rifle by its self yet. This optics setup is really nice for the AK Platform.

Right now i'm not interested in a XDM trade. Im not much of a pistol guy, and Im in the process of building a shop so all funds are going towards materials.

Here are the pics, and my 24hr bump. The extra mag is not in the pics, but its there, and its never been run threw the gun. I only used the 8rd mag

natestyle

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2012
    Kokomo
    What kind of shop are you building we have a custom cabinet shop we shut down and are getting rid of tools would be interested in gun trades

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom