Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 2, 2012
    Indy (South Side)
    SOLD

Rifle: Savage MkII FV-SR
    Caliber: 22lr
    Location: Indianapolis (LTCH and Indiana ID @ time of sale please)
    Price: 450usd
    Included: 2 - 10rd magazines, 1 - 5rd magazine, accu-trigger tool, 2 stocks (see below), trigger guard, 2 bottom metals (see below), thread protector, rifle, instruction manual, original box, I will also throw in 100rds of 22lr.
    Not Included: Scope, Rings, Bipod, accessories on bipod/scope. I do not have the original rail for this rifle.

Note: All links below are to MFG's sites for the items I am describing so you can have all the information about them that you might need.

The FV-SR is a bolt action 22lr rifle made by Savage. I have the original Box, instruction manual, stock, bottom metal and accu-trigger tool.

Link to the rifle on Savage's website. Savage Arms (not a link to an auction)

As can be seen, I have replaced the stock with a Boyds Tacticool. Product Detail (not a link to an auction)

The Boyds requires a new Trigger Guard and I purchased that as well as a new Bottom Metal that is significantly more rigid than the original stamped piece.Savage 22LR Trigger Guard - Bottom Metal Kit (not a link to an auction)

The rail mount is also a DIP product, it's a 25 MOA mount. Savage MKI, MKII, 93 Series Scope Mount (not a link to an auction)

I personally have about 400 rounds through this rifle. I enjoy shooting it, however, it doesn't get out much and I'm not the type to leave things lying around if I don't use them. I am not a great shot but I have on a calm day shot .75moa with this rifle, though I normally shoot between 1 and 1.5 moa with the setup as seen in the picture. I just want this rifle to go to a good home where someone will use it, I have 3 other 22lr's and this is just overkill for me. If you have any questions please PM me.

20151115_092119 [173921]

20151115_092246 [173918]

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom