• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Indianapolis
    WTS Taurus Millennium Pro Titanium PT111 pistol. 12+1, 9mm. Striker-fired DA/SA (does not decock, DA gives you a second strike when a round fails to fire). Polymer lower, titanium slide (looks like stainless, but lighter and more expensive).

Includes:

6 factory 12-round magazines (came with 2, bought 4 extras)
    owner's manual
    2 Taurus safety lock keys
    Allen wrench
    Taurus-branded hard case
    factory-provided brush (unused, I cleaned with bore snakes and patches which are not included)

plus...

Don Hume IWB holster, brown leather, H715M 53-145 (carried some)
    -and-
    Don Hume belt slide holster, black leather, JIT slide 53-145 (never carried)

Owned 4 months, put approximately 300 rounds through it. It's OK to shoot, but I've been enjoying other (borrowed) guns a lot more. Time to sell this one and buy one of those. The slide rubs on the top of the exposed barrel block causing some minimal grooving. In those 300 rounds, there have been no failures to feed and one stovepipe (probably limp wristing). The slide has only locked open after the last round three times, even though it clearly is supposed to.

Total cost new to me of all these items: $750 ($535 gun, $150 mags, $65 holsters)

I'll take $475.

FTF, Indianapolis and nearby area only.

2/14 Update: I've had several people interested in buying just part of of this. All of them together didn't add up to buying all the items in the set. I'm only interested in selling two ways: 1) either all the stuff to one person; or 2) if I have individuals who collectively are going to buy it all.

New price: $440 for all of it.

I went to four Indy-area gun stores today and didn't see too many PT111's new in stock. I've never seen a Titanium Millennium Pro in a store or at a gun show. The only thing wrong with this is that it does not tend to lock open when empty, something you can probably get fixed. If I was going to keep it, I'd do it myself. Taurus' lifetime repair policy is for the lifetime of the gun, not for the lifetime of my ownership of it, so you will be able to get this addressed if it continues to happen.

By the way, to clear up some confusion: there are six 12-round magazines in this set, not five.
    The way I took the picture made that hard to tell.

2/16 Update: I've had a number of people inquire as to whether or not I would sell the gun without all the mags included to lower the price. I have people who are interested in buying some of the mags, so here's what I'll do:

The gun with all it's factory accessories (case, brush, security keys, etc.) plus 2 mags (the number it came with) and the two Don Hume holsters: $350

NOTE: 6 MAGS IN THIS PICTURE (ONE IN THE GUN)
    HPIM0922.jpg

NOTE: 6 MAGS IN THIS PICTURE (ONE IN THE GUN)

HPIM0923.jpg

HPIM0924.jpg

HPIM0925.jpg

HPIM0927.jpg

$
    HPIM0928.jpg

atari8

Last edited:

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    I like my PT-111. Never a FTF or other malfunction. I bet my life on it as a backup weapon. Occasionally as a primary if I'm going somewhere I don't want anyone to know I'm carrying. You should have it serviced. It has a lifetime warranty. Any chance you'd sell me a couple of those mags?

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom