• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ArmedRPh

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 25, 2012
    I'm trying to sell 2 Krebs Custom Rifles. I'm the first owner of these two firearms. Both were taken out to the range after I purchased them, sighted in, cleaned and have since sat in my safe. I'm looking to unload them to make room for something else. So, without further ado, here are the rifles:

Krebs Custom AK-74. This Saiga-based rifle was procured by the Boys at Krebs who tweaked the heck out of it to bring it up to their nationally admired standards. After straightening, dehorning and polishing it, they covered with their solvent-resistant Krebs Cote. This rifle is currently wearing Manticore Arms Nightbrake and a Mako side-folding stock with cheek riser. have and will provide the original stock and AK74 muzzlebrake if you like a more traditional look. To feed this beast, I am selling 5 Circle 21 magazines. I'll throw in another 4 Tapco mags for free to whoever acquires this beautiful firearm from me. I put 90 rounds total of Silver Bear (non-corrosive) down the barrel. At this point, I will not split this package.

For this rifle and package, I'm asking $1000.00 (SPF)

mxnV4D4.jpg

Krebs Custom SOCOM .308. This rifle is based on the Saiga .308 framed rifle. Krebs did their magic on the internals. Additionally, they added a full length rail system that is rock solid and allows you to put optics, or anything else you want, along the top. The beauty of this design, is that it's hinged so that you can push one pin and have access to the dust cover as usual without losing your zero. In addition to the rifle, I will provide 3 CSSpec 20 round mags with it. 2 of them are still in the original packaging. I put 20 rounds through the rifle and then put her in the safe.

For the SOCOM and 3 mags, I'm asking $1800.00. (SPF)

While I can try to describe it for you but Tim from the Military Arms Channel did a great review on it. See it below.
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cRJ07Rbwxg

Here's a pic:
    MrUl2pn.jpg

The rings and glass are NOT included in this offer.

If you are feeling a bit flush with money right now, I'll sell both rifles and magazines for $2500.00.

The ONLY trade I'm interested in is a 16" RH Tavor in either Black or FDE.

I live in Indy and will travel 90 min in any direction. I do travel for work, so we may be able to work something out. Just ask. I will NOT ship. In addition to cash, I'll need to confirm the usual requirement for a firearm sale by seeing (but not recording any info) from your Indiana State drivers license. I'd also like to see you LTCH card, again as a way to help me sleep better a night knowing I sold these to an upstanding citizen of the great state of Indiana.

PM me with any questions. Thanks for looking

Mike

Last edited:
    Top Bottom