• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Rifle and magazines SOLD for $350. Ammo traded for 220 rounds of Winchester 5.56 NATO.

Description & Accessories
    • Norinco SKS
    • scope marked NcSTAR 3-9x40RE
    • bipod
    • side folding stock
    • brass deflector
    • 6 magazines (2 TapCo 20rd, 2 steel 25 rd, 2 PolyMag 30rd)
    • soft carry case
    • 400 rounds of Wolf 7.62x39 ammo (Click here to see exactly what kind. 320 rounds in boxes of 20 at $10.95 each is $175.20. Meet me FTF and save on tax and shipping—better than buying online.)

Also available: my P-11! Check it out here.

Photos
    I bought this from another INGO member, and here is his original WTS post with photos and more information on the upgrades he did: click here.

Reason for Selling
    I bought this gun because I'd never had a rifle and I wanted to get some experience with one but couldn't afford an AR-15 at the time. Now I have some experience with rifles, and I have an AR now, so I don't need this any more.

I live and work in Fort Wayne and Warsaw, but I also make trips to Indy or Bedford now and then. Depending on the timing of my trips and your trips, we can probably arrange something.

Rules
    Do not bump my thread to ask a question—PM me.
    Obey all the other rules for the classifieds, too! View them by clicking here.
    FTF only. No shipping.
    Bill of sale is optional. Proof of Indiana residency is not.
    Cash preferred. PayPal or credit card available. Please, no checks (I hate going to the bank).

Price
    Based on the price I paid for the package and the value added by the ammo I am selling with it, $550 is a fair price.

Trade Interests
    If you have something to trade, by all means, talk to me! No promises, but it never hurts just to ask.
    Partial trade offers welcome.
    • A Sig Sauer Mosquito or other .22 semi auto might be nice.
    • A Taurus 24/7 in .40SW would be cool (any caliber would be fine, though).
    • Parts and accessories for my AR might be nice (22 conversion kit?).
    • Got ammo? I can use .380, 9mm, .40, .45, 5.56, and .223.
    • Got accessories for an XD, 1911, or PT740?
    • Non firearms-related things? Might as well ask me!
    The goal here is to find somebody who can make a mutually beneficial exchange of property.
    Now you know what I have to offer; so let's see what you have to offer :ingo:

Answers to Questions I've Received
    Do you have the original wood stock? Sorry, I only have the side-folding stock that was there when I bought it.
    What types of magazines are they? Added to description above.
    Just wondering what's the manuf, type, & price on the ammo? It is this stuff right here: click here. 320 rounds in boxes of 20 at $10.95 each is $175.20. Meet me FTF and save on tax and shipping (better than buying online).

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom