IUalum

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    NE Indiana
    WTS/WTT: Browning Citori Grade 3 Hunter 12 ga. O/U, 28"

***SOLD to farmboy365***

I am offering a very nice shotgun from my collection for sale or trade/cash. I am cash poor right now due to some other purchases and need to sell or get a trade/cash deal. I bought this shotgun new about 10 years ago from the old Bluffton Gun Shop (now 21st Century). I bought it primarily to shoot skeet and trap and hunt birds. I have put around 500 rounds through it and hunted with it a half dozen times. About 6 years ago I had the stock trimmed about 1/2" to add a limbsaver recoil pad. It is a smooth and accurate shooter and the grade 3 wood is beautiful. It is in excellent condition and has a couple of marks in the wood from hunting, these are minor and not through the finish. Bluing is perfect and mirror-like. Included is the original break-down browning hard case and all 5 invector+ chokes: cyl, skeet, imp, mod, and full. Model# serial number ends with W353. Cash price, offered at $1100 FTF within an hour of Fort Wayne. I will consider trades/cash for 20ga. semi-auto's and nice handguns in .357, 9mm and .45, prefer Colt, Sig, S&W, Springfield etc.
    Here are pics, PM me for details.

DSC00312.jpg

DSC00314.jpg

DSC00313.jpg

DSC00317.jpg

DSC00315.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom