Please reply by conversation.

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    SPF'S SPF wts/wtt desert eagle 44 mag

SPF'S SPF SPF just like the title says. i got a safe queen i no longer need taking up space. its in great condition. i would say 95 % atleast. its got 2 8 round magazines with it. it is a 44 mag all black. i bought it with the intention of pistol hunting with it but just didn't fit the bill i had in mind. it is a great gun and a blast to shoot. almost no felt recoil. and on to the pictures.

DSCN0789.jpg

DSCN0790.jpg

SPF'S SPF cash price lets say 750 or best offer. from every thing i have seen this is a very good price but if you think its unfair shoot me a offer worst i could say is no.

as far as trades go. i am willing to trade for anything really interesting. guns, ammo, high quality knives.

high on my want list is a stainless marlin 44 lever action 16/or 18 inch barrel. or possibly a 458 socom. either way just shoot me the offers and we will see if we can work something out.

Last edited:

M107

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2009
    Noblesville
    I live in Noblesville and would like to know if you still have the box for your desert eagle? are you the 1st owner? If you have the box and the paper work I would be very Interested. Thanks!

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom