• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OSOK

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 23, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Up for sale(or will trade for equivalent valued semiauto pistol/rifle(s) etc. What do you have to trade?) is my FireKing 1-Hour 4-Drawer 25" Letter Fire Resistant Vertical Cabinet, Putty color. I do not have the space for it any longer. It is in excellent shape. The unit weights 546 pounds. You can buy a brand new one at Staples for $1,999.99 or get a great gently used one for $1,300.00.

Here is a detailed description from the Staples website: FireKing 1-Hour 4-Drawer 25" Letter Fire Resistant Vertical Cabinet, Putty.

Protecting vital legal and financial records in a fireproof file cabinet are critical to recovery and return to normalcy after a disaster.

Accepts letter size hanging file folders

Weight: 546 lbs.

UL Certified 1-Hour Fire Protection

Four drawer (top drawer locks with key/bottom 3 do not lock)

Putty colored environmentally friendly, electrostatic powder coating UL drill and pick resistant, high-security key lock

Passed a 30 foot drop test simulating a collapsing ceiling or wall

Drawer suspensions are maintenance free and guaranteed for life

Insulation between the drawers makes each one a separate, fireproof unit

Mfr. lifetime warranty on all parts

Free after-fire replacement

52 3/4"H x 17 1/16"W x 25"D

Please email with any questions. Here is the link to pictures: FireKing 1-Hour 4-Drawer 25" Letter Fire Resistant Vertical Cabinet

This is for local pickup and I will assist with loading it into your vehicle. Thanks for looking!

OSOK

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 23, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    BUMP!

Seriously, I need to get this out of my garage. Pistol, rifle, shotgun...I am wide open to all trade offers regardless of value. Have some guns you don't want or need, make me an offer!

This file cabinet is perfect for pistol, ammo and other things you want to survive a 1700 degree fire for an hour. The top cabinet locks. This unit brand new at Staples is $1,999.00.

Top Bottom