• ...and so much more!
  • Rossko85

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2014
    Brownsburg
    Torrey Pines Logic T12-M Thermal Imager

This unit is just freaking cool! Bottom line!

The unit has been painted a tan/FDE with rattle can...you can keep it, clean it off, or paint it yourself...GLASS and FUNCTION is PERFECT! No overspray or anything like that! The unit does not have any material blemishes, the black is the original aluminum shell just showing through.

Comes with the box, manual, tool, battery in factory box.

This unit comes in a few different variants - This one is 50* FOV which is recommended for CQB/Defense situations that do not require magnification.

This unit is one of the higher rated units Torrey Pines Logic offers with a very impressive 30Hz with a surprisingly crispy 1" screen pumping its little heart out at 80x60 pixels FLIR Leptons

The unit is ideal for using on a canted/45* rail section (As I did) or you can actually use this unit as a devoted mini optic (it has 2 reticles to choose from and you can adjust windage and elevation)

Unit holds up to recoil of a 12g slug and the warranty is solid; any issues and they will take good care of you, just give them a call!

Pics below DO NO JUSTICE to what this little guy looks like with your face in front of it! Just a cool piece of hardware for the buck...impresses friends too! LOL

The pictures show my hand in front of the unit in some with the different variations of "hot" color you want...comes in white, black, green, and "predator" red/yellow.

THIS IS A REAL FLIR UNIT FOLKS! Just very small! I am wanting to move another direction with NVG equipment at this time! This thing is great to complement NVG! You can see through fog/smoke with FLIR as most of you know, not with NV!

ITAR stuff applies in here somewhere!
    USPS Priority Shipping CONUS ONLY!
    PayPal please +fees or gift is fine, or USPS CERTIFIED MONEY ORDER
    Text me is best way to get me! Don't respond here or I might not see it...talk to me through text/phone call first and then you can post you will take it, please.

Unit runs around $650-$699 new! IF you can find them around in this variant. THIS IS NOT AIRSOFT JUNK! It is a real FLIR unit.

$475 OBO or will trade for an OPS-CORE CARBON bumper or any other bumper helmets or ballistic helmets from ops-core (NOT THE FAST) and/or Team Wendy in good shape. (+/- Cash on my end if needed)

Thanks for looking!

Rossko
    (317) 549-501seven

FUN STUFF!!!

This is after I took my finger and wrote this with the tip...just the heat signature from my finger!!!

Morning cup of coffee on a desk!!

White-Hot my hand

Black-Hot my hand

Green-Hot my hand

"Predator"- Red/Yellow-hot my hand

Even comes with a plastic handle to mount the unit on for hand-held operation.

Top Bottom