• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Bloomington
    For sale or trade is a waterproof Garmin etrex 12 channel handheld GPS. It comes with a instructional DVD (not necessary, it's easy to use) and neck lanyard. This model is yellow with black trim. I do not have the ability to take pictures but below you will find a representative web shot. Be assured that this is in like new condition with no flaws. No scrathes, dents, discoloration, nothing. It is literally like new. I've used it probably less than 10 times. It works fine but I have too many other things going on and I never seem to get outdoors anymore. It was useful for canoeing (distance tracking) and finding tree stands. Plenty of other uses, I just haven't done a lot with it. Below you will find the manufacturer's sales pitch and photo. $50 or best offer in the Bloomington area, other arrangements possible. Similarly valued trades will be considered with primary interest in knives, a car-based GPS, 9, 380, 40, 30-30, 12ga ammo. You are welcome to send an offer for whatever else you have. Please make ammo trades reasonable- don't offer me 50 rounds of 9mm.

Thanks for reading!!

https://buy.garmin.com/shop/shop.do?pID=6403

Outdoor enthusiasts, geocachers and anyone looking for adventure will love this little yellow wonder. eTrex combines intuitive, easy-to-use features and a rugged exterior into a lightweight package that is only four inches high and two inches wide. The result is a lightweight GPS navigator that literally fits in the palm of your hand.
    Built for Adventure

You can operate your eTrex with just one hand using five buttons, which are located on either side of eTrex within easy reach of your fingers. Thanks to its bright yellow case, eTrex is easy to find in your boat or backpack. And, eTrex is IPX7 waterproof, so it can take an accidental splash or dunk in the water and still continue to perform.
    Find It and Go

With eTrex, your adventure can last and last — up to 22 hours on just 2 AA batteries. While you roam, you can store up to 500 waypoints in memory for easy retrieval. Just enter the point you want to go to, and eTrex points you to your destination (no street or terrain maps). To get home, use Garmin's exclusive TrackBack® feature to reverse your track log and help you navigate back to your starting point.

15400vb.png

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Bloomington
    Chef, sorry I didn't reply. Somehow I missed the activity in this thread. To answer your question, no it will not function as a car GPS, as it does not have road maps on it.

Thanks to all, it has been SOLD.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JJSHOOTS
    Top Bottom