• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

MoTown

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2009
    West Lafayette
    I purchased this rod hockey table about a year ago for $399 from Dick's, and since then it really hasn't gotten enough use to justify holding onto it.
    The fact that it's already assembled is a definite pro, since it took hours to put together (the mechanics of the players are a lot more involved than your typical foosball table).
    It also has an internal speaker for sound effects and the classic hockey pre-game anthems and a digital display on each side showing the current score.

I can also unbolt the legs and side panels for easy transport.

Ignore the mess surrounding the table. I took these pics as I was moving out of my last apt (hence part of the lower boards being already disconnected)

Looking to sell for $150 cash, but I'm also hearing any offers on handguns. Particularly, I'm looking for a Walther P-22 or a GSG5 plus cash on my end, but I would love to expand my collection, so I'll consider anything you've got.

And please ignore the spots on the table and sidings. It has since been wiped down and is nice and shiny again. This thing has spent a majority of it's life for aesthetic purposes and stored safely away in my garage.

CIMG0752.jpg

CIMG0754.jpg

CIMG0755.jpg

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom