• ...and so much more!
  • vxtip

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    West of somewhere
    ""SOLD"" thread closed
    I have an all Black, Springfield XD-45, service model, 4 in. bbl. 13 rnd capacity, with the original box and all the fixings that came with it, as well as 2 extra mags (4 total).

I bought it brand new less than a year ago and only shot it 3 times, about 600 rnds through it and its run great from the start. It looks as nice as it did from the factory virtually no wear or marks other than the contact points on the slide and barrel.

The reason i want to sell it is because im no good with the long trigger pull, i absolutely love the gun, but i can't hit with it. I would like to sell the whole kit for $500, or trade for a 1911. Ive wanted a 1911 for years and i shoot better with them so i figure i need to stop beating around the bush and get one.

im not gonna bother with pictures cause their not high res. and all you would see is that it is, in fact, an XD, and i'm assuming you know what an XD looks like.

I live in Avon, im willing to drive a bit or meet halfway, idk how far, i'll just have to see.

Offers, questions, did i forget any info?

Last edited:

vxtip

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    West of somewhere
    replied to PM's
    So im considering lowering the price, but im not desperate and wont compete with the lowest bidder. It's cost me $600+, i would like to trade for something close in value, and possibly make up the difference in cash if its something worth more.

I really prefer Springfield Armory 1911's, but Taurus, or Para might be ok.

Top Bottom