Please reply by conversation.

Kingrat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Evansville
    WTS: XD40 & Glock 27 Evansville - XD Sold, Glock pending trade

These two guns have been reliable and all but after trying both neither really fit me, so i might as well try to sell them so i can try something else..

Only sold FTF in the southwestern indiana area (mt vernon, evansville, chandler, newburgh, boonville), you must have a LTCH.

Possible trades S&W airweight in 38spl, full size glock in .45 or 9mm, other offers may be considered.

Both guns come with origional cases, manuals etc, and accessories.

Springfield XD-40 service model (4"), round count approx 1700, i have trijicon '08 sights installed, and 5 magazines, the only ding on the gun is barely even noticeable in the left side of the rear sight dovetail (i used a MGW sight pusher tool, so it wasnt done installing the sights) no scratches dings or dents otherwise - asking $400 OBO

Glock 27, round count under 500, 2 stock mags with pearce grip extentions on each (+1rd) so it holds 10+1, i shot some really dirty ammo through it and had a couple pierced primers think it might have just been a bad batch of magtech, when i cleaned out around the striker/inside of the slide i scratched the back of the striker retaining plate a little bit, aside from that no scratches dings or dents - asking $400 firm

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom