• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

m_deaner

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2008
    Eastside Indy
    Edit: I never really got a good offer for these... I would probably have traded for 700 223 brass, if in good condition. Anyway, I decided to keep the primers.

I have two 1k boxes of Winchester small pistol primers that I'd like to trade for reloadable 223 brass. I'm not really sure how much these primers are worth in brass - so if you're interested, please PM me with offers. I'll wait a couple days and will deal with the individual that offered to trade the most/highest quality brass.

The primers are located in the Bloomington area. I'm willing to drive 30-miles, one-way, to make the trade.

Last edited:

mikea46996

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Winamac
    Primers are $30 a 1k so I will offer 600 once fired .223 brass for 2000 primers. 100 .223 brass is normally $10 so that is a fair trade.

m_deaner

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2008
    Eastside Indy
    So, it's like an auction then?

That's right... it's like a sealed-bid auction. I will decide what to do tomorrow night. I may end up keeping the primers if I don't get a better offer.

Primers are scarce right now, as are 223 brass. Prices have increased for both. Before the post-election ammo run .223 brass could be found for $45/1k. Primers for about $24/1k. Now, I couldn't tell you what either are worth. I just know I don't want to scalp anyone on the forums by selling these primers at gunbroker prices - I'd rather trade them for another scarce item.

x10

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Martinsville, IN
    That's right... it's like a sealed-bid auction. I will decide what to do tomorrow night. I may end up keeping the primers if I don't get a better offer.

Primers are scarce right now, as are 223 brass. Prices have increased for both. Before the post-election ammo run .223 brass could be found for $45/1k. Primers for about $24/1k. Now, I couldn't tell you what either are worth. I just know I don't want to scalp anyone on the forums by selling these primers at gunbroker prices - I'd rather trade them for another scarce item.

PM Sent

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom