• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Gunfan

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 11, 2008
    Mooresville
    I have a Taurus Ultra-lite .38 special (with fobus holster) that I just got in a trade. I was going to give it to my wife, but she can't even keep track of her car keys. So here it is. Also, I have a Remington 597 with a gray synthetic stock( also comes w/ 30 round mag) . Both shoot great. I shot the 5 rounds that came w/ the taurus and 10 rounds through the Remington. I don't know the round counts as they were used when I bought/traded for them. Rem is like new and taurus has a couple very, very small marks ( hard to see unless you really look for them). Looking for a 9mm, .40, or .45 auto. Just let me know what you have. I'm up for a road trip for the right deal. PM me or you can text me @317-560-0038. Thanks!
    002.jpg
    008.jpg
    007.jpg

Last edited:

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Hi,

Would like the exact model # on the Taurus revolver if possible...

If not, could you please tell me if that's the bobbed hammer or the enclosed one like on the S&W 642? If it is the bobbed hammer, can this revolver fire DA/SA or is it DAO? Is it rated for +p?

And, lastly, do you have a cash price for this revolver? My dad is looking for something exactly like this but doesn't have anything at all to offer in a trade.

Thank you!

-J-

Gunfan

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 11, 2008
    Mooresville
    I've had a couple good trade offers (lot's of PM's), but am bumping in case none of them pan out. I didn't know I would get such a response! Thanks for all the interests, and no deal has been made yet, so send me a PM! (or a text) Would love to do something tonight.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom