Please reply by conversation.

pjcalla

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Hamilton County
    WTS/WTT 980 rounds 7.62X51 NATO

Up for trade are 980 rounds of 7.62X51 NATO. These are CAVIM, made in Venezuela. Date of manufacture is May 10, 1990. I have 9 sealed battle packs (5 boxes of 20) and one opened with 4 boxes. It is non-corrosive, boxer primed, and reloadable.

I am interested in ammo (.45ACP, 300 Savage, 3" 12 gauge shells). Guns in general, whatever. Let me know what you got.

I am on the north side of Indy.

Now looking to sell. Want to move this quick. $450 for all, or $50/battle pack, OBO. Thanks.

SPF. Will close once deal is done. Thanks.

GONE. THANKS.

DSCN0765.jpg

DSCN0769.jpg

DSCN0762.jpg

Last edited:

pjcalla

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Hamilton County
    All pm's answered. If I missed you, please send it again.

As for the Finn m39, I really don't know much about those, what condition is it in, pics, etc.

I have received numerous questions about the ratio of .45 to 7.62. I did some research, and from what I can tell, the milsurp 7.62 is going for about the same (if not slightly higher) than .45 FMJ per round. I am not trying to gouge anyone, just looking to help people feed their rifles (and my handgun).

I do not have a cash price at this time. If I cannot trade this off in a few days, then I will update with a cash price.

I prefer to trade all of this off in one lot, but will separate if the right deal comes along. Keep the offers coming. Trades are not limited to firearm-related items. Let me know what you got. Cash can be added either way to make it square. Thanks.

pjcalla

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Hamilton County
    All Pms answered. If I missed you, let me know.

Sorry, no interest in 223.

I will be heading out of town early Wed. morning, returning Sun. If I don't respond, its not because I am not interested. Take care.

pjcalla

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Thanks for all that have given me trade offers. I am looking to sell this ammo now. I am looking to get around $450 for all. I would like to sell the whole lot at once, but will consider breaking it up. So lets say, $50 per battle pack of 100. Shoot me some offers. Looking to move this pretty quick. Thanks.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom