• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

smb

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    WTT/WTS Browning A5 (semi-auto) 12ga for NEF Handi-Rifle

Gun is a Belgian Made Browning A5. The age is somewhere in 50s or 60s I think (I could check to get a more exact date). I bought the gun about 15 years ago as my first shotgun and have used it very infrequently. It is in good condition. I don't know too much about rating gun condition so I have put a bunch of pictures online at:

Picasa Web Albums - Brett - Browning A-5 ...

There is a little wear and tear on the wood but it hasn't been abused. The barrel is in great condition except for a little rub mark just above the forestock (pictured). I've tried to accurately depict the gun with my photos. The gun shoots and cycles great. It also comes with an extra barrel with a "poly choke" (also pictured).

I would like to trade for a newer (serial number HN or NN or later) SB2 frame HEF (or H&R) handi-rifle. I would prefer gun chambered in either .223, .270, or .308. I would also like the handi-rifle to come with a decent scope, an extra barrel (in above calibers or 45/70 or .44 mag) and a case. Please pm me with any offers, I would also consider sb2 handi-rifles in calibers other than those listed.

$475 Cash

I'm also open to handi-rifles plus cash if you don't have extra barrel/scope/case

I would prefer FTF transaction. I could meet anywhere within 30 miles of South Bend

Last edited:

smb

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    After some discussion with other members I've modified the trade requirements, and added a cash price. Sorry for switching things up...I'm new to this

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom