• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

T712

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    **TRADED** WTT: Glock 23 + 9mm bbl

***TRADED*** I have for trade my 3rd generation Glock 23. It is in great condition cosmetically as well as mechanically, with approx 400 rounds through it. It comes with an additional compensated Lone Wolf 9mm conversion barrel (the LW barrel has only 50 rounds through it all without any failures), three 13rd factory mags, the case, and everything that came with it new.

I am looking to trade for:
    - Yugo Underfold AK (or other like quality folding 7.62 AK's)
    - AR 15's (.223/5.56)
    - Gen. 3 G19 with night sights (without night sights is ok too, but LW bbl will not be included)
    - Other trades will be entertained, however I am mainly looking for one of the above.

I can +/- cash as needed to suit the trade.

I am in Bloomington, and willing to meet anyone half way anywhere within Indiana. I am also frequently in Indy, as well as Washington, IN.

Thanks!

Last edited:

T712

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    Since I am mainly looking for a trade, I would have to set the cash price at $600 FTF with the extra barrel and everything included. I would also like to keep the extra LW bbl with the pistol as a package. Thanks.

T712

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    I might look into that, if I don't end up with a trade in a couple of weeks.

T712

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    BUMP. Cash (or an additional firearm) can be added for AR trades; as well as cash for AK trades.

fitzyone

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Frank long
    wasr 10 ak

:)what kind of ak are you looking for???Ihave a wasr 10 possible trade or sale!
    here are a few pics of my wasr/10 its very nice also has tapco trigger assembly &1 30 round mag:D

Last edited:

T712

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    Yes, thank you Glockguy. I am mainly looking for that type of rifle in a folding stock, but am very open to other AKs, and all ARs.

Fitzyone - Sent you a PM

FishersCPA - Thank you for the offer, but I have owned that model in the past and it really wasn't for me. Thanks though!

T712

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    Thanks for the offer huawilso, but I'm not sure what I would do with it. Nice rifle though!

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom