• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

fitzyone

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Frank long
    WTT/ GLOCK 36 45ACP IN OD GREEN & BLACK!!!

THIS GUN LOOKS AWSOME....HAS TWO MAGS BOTH WITH PIERCE EXTENTIONS HAS POLISHED BARREL & FEED RAMP STOCK SIGHTS ,NO BOX!LESS THAN 100 ROUNDS THROUGH IT...

LOOKING TO TRADE
    GLOCK ~27 WITH NIGHT SIGHTS
    GLOCK 26 WITH NIGHT SIGHTS
    TAURUS 1911
    OR OTHER 1911 NO LLAMAS
    OR TWO FOR ONE CHEAPER 9MM AN BIGGER PISTOLS....

IM LOCATED IN FRANKLIN
    LOOKING FOR FTF ONLY THANKS
    DSCN3279.jpg
    :rockwoot:

Last edited:

Walt_Jabsco

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Uh... I don't like to post to refute things people say about what they're selling, but there's no such thing as a "Mil-Spec" anything when it comes to Glocks. That doesn't even mean anything.

fitzyone

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Frank long
    ok guys an gals ! willing to sale at this time also! keep in mind have no box! just gun and two mags like new!!! $550 firm.......

mighty2

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Jeffersonville, IN
    Watch the owner of this weapon!

He offered this same gun up for trade with my Taurus 1911 and when I was to meet him he backed out by not responding to my PM or anything!!!

Still have not heard from this guy!!!!

glock 27

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2009
    elkhart
    Watch the owner of this weapon!

He offered this same gun up for trade with my Taurus 1911 and when I was to meet him he backed out by not responding to my PM or anything!!!

Still have not heard from this guy!!!!

If this is indeed true never mind my e-mail offer regarding the colt commander this a.m.

fitzyone

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Frank long
    for all who that is concerned! we have had a death in the family last week and things have been very screwed up.. i have been on this sight for a long time and have done alot of great deals an met alot of great people but we left friday to go.and have just returned to see all the imformation left by mighty2 ,and thats ok i should have contacted him but it did not fit in at the time with wat was going on... im sorry. but we never made arangements to meet yet he was coming to town to shoot and said he would come to me,wich was great from him but this happend.some things you cant control!! thanks for your time and once again im sorry.

fitzyone

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Frank long
    for all who that is concerned! we have had a death in the family last week and things have been very screwed up.. i have been on this sight for a long time and have done alot of great deals an met alot of great people but we left friday to go.and have just returned to see all the imformation left by mighty2 ,and thats ok i should have contacted him but it did not fit in at the time with wat was going on... im sorry. but we never made arangements to meet yet he was coming to town to shoot and said he would come to me,wich was great from him but this happend.some things you cant control!! thanks for your time and once again im sorry.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom