• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Greg.B

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Evansville
    Up for trade: Norinco 213 9mm w/ 3 magazines in good condition; recently cleaned (thoroughly) and lubricated. This thing is built like a tank.
    Not looking for anything specific, just seeing what's out there. Shoot me an offer! Looking to trade FTF in the Evansville / SW Indiana area, willing to drive to meet halfway if needed.

PICT0993.jpg

PICT0989.jpg

shainiac

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 14, 2008
    Downtown Indy
    Could this be converted back to 7.62x25 for cheap plinking? Nothing to trade, but possibly interested in a cash price. Ill be back to the Evansville area for the summer starting next week.

Bluedragon

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    Not to be meant as a tread jack but are two types of Tokarevs that shot 9mm. If i am not mistaken this one would be considered a B model 213. I had one just like it in the past. It wouldn't be able to convert to 7.62 easily. The slide's ejector port is to small for the 7.62 barrel and even if it was, it would still be to small to eject 7.62 brass. But it might be able too... His should have a spacer in the magwell like mine did, and that is easily removed, and once removed it can have a 7.62 mag installed.... but again the barrel problem would be difficult to fix unless you could find another slide from a 7.26 pistol. Nice gun btw.

Greg.B

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Evansville
    Thanks Bluedragon!

shainiac, I don't know. I do know there is a spacer there as Bluedragon pointed out, but from what I've read I dont think it can for the reason Bluedragon stated, the ejector port is too small and the brass can't be ejected.

Still available and all PM's answered!

Greg.B

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Evansville
    Haven't received any offers that interested me, so back in the safe.

If anyone's interested, you can always shoot me a pm!

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom