• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

indyoshi

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2009
    Noblesville
    Ok... I dont really ever want to part with guns, but my ex is taking my sig sauer 9mm and I would like to get another carry pistol (I traded for a carry pistol so all trade offers firearms related are open). So offer away..

Here is what I have: A super nice remmington 870 Special Field. In 9+ condition other than the only problem that I dont have the original english stock...Roughly have a $400.00 value. Also have rifled and improved choke, ammo, scope mount and scope, but makes a better HD or bird gun. Only shot a few times...all metal is in like new condition

picture.php

Second up is a YUGO sks with a combat exchange stock (no original), bipod, scope original mag and extra 30 round mag. There is a little corrosion that makes the gas tube shut off valve a little difficult to turn (just needs a wire brush or brillo pad taken to it)-does not affect function unless you plan to turn the gas tube off and launch grenades, but it shoots flawlessly and I have put about 200 rounds thru it without a single jam. with both the original and 30 round mag. roughly $300 value

picture.php

I also have a davis industries derringer 22 with pearl grips
    roughly $125 value SOLD

smith and wesson 22a in good condition-2 ten round mags roughly $165 value TRADED

Interests: 9mm pistols, .40 and .45 pistols (1911s, sig) I prefer pistols that are double action with hammer, but will consider all offers.

I am also interested in getting a bolt action .308, .22 rifle.....Heck...just about anything that interest me (FIREARMS AND AMMO ONLY)

so shoot me a message with any type of offer...
    CHEERS!:rockwoot:

Last edited:

indyoshi

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2009
    Noblesville
    SKS and 870 still available. Looking for any kind of interesting trades.. I like tacticool stuff....22 rifles or pistols .308.. I also have 200 rounds of 7.62x39 ammo and 5 boxes of slugs and a few boxes of shot that I can throw in on the right deal!

(24 hour bump)

Oh! and thanks for the deals with the 22a and the derringer...

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom