• ...and so much more!
  • mistergreentree

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    I'm looking for a nice 30-06 right now so if anyone has anything to trade let me know.

This is a very nice Model 81 in 35 Remington. It has a 5 round magazine. Everything is original and nothing is missing. This gun has been fired very little, the bore is very good and shiney. The trigger is extremely smooth and this rifle is very accurate. The wood has no cracking, just handling marks that you can see in the photos. The blueing is good overall. The previous owner had taken some steel wool to a spot of surface rust as you can see in the pictures. This gun has not been reblued. It has the original Remington metal buttplate. This rifle is from the early 40's as marked with an XK barrel. Really fun to shoot and dead on accuracy.
    I bought the rifle from a guy who works for us a few years back. It was his dad's gun and had sit in a closet for the last 20 years that he had it. His father got it on trade back in the early 60's for some mechanic work that he did for a guy. That guy bought it new. So basically this is to say I am the fourth owner of the gun and the third owner that shot it.

I can do a FTF in NE Indiana if interested.

DSC01758.jpg

DSC01774.jpg

Top Bottom