• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

FCSD 23-18

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2011
    I have a Ruger M77/44 that has been used for one deer season and is in great shape, it has a fixed 4 power Nikon scope on factory Ruger SS rings. This rifle is a real good shooter 1 MOA groups, have been the norm. I would like to trade this rifle for a simular condition Smith and Wesson M&P 40 (full size) without the safetys, but I will entertain any other trade offers that you may have. I live in Peru Indiana but would be willing to travel up to 50 miles to meet Thanks for looking!! EDITED TO REFLECT: I would also seriously consider a springfield Armory 1911. Since there has been very little intrest lately I will now place a WTS price of 500.00 on this rifle, and open trades to any full size pistol 9mm or larger. I will close this post on Monday after work if there has not been a deal made and put her back into the safe.

b18e66d6.jpg

Last edited:

FCSD 23-18

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2011
    I have had some really good offers on this rifle, but none that have pushed me over the edge yet. This rifle is still available, make me an offer looking for a M&P40 or Springfield 1911.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom