• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

LuckyBrush

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    Delphi, Indiana
    Hello All :). I have a Sigarms Mosquito with the threaded barrel (for installing a supressor). I would like to trade just the barrel, for a non threaded (standard) barrel. Anyone wanting the threaded barrel for their mosquito that has a standard one, and would like to trade, pm me!
    I may need some hints on how to remove the barrel from my gun! I'm not quite sure, and I've never had it off. :dunno:Gun is brand new and had probably 200 rds. fired through it. Thanks!

Also, I may be willing to trade the entire gun, for one that is black with the standard barrel. If you have one that is comparably new, and want the digi camo with threaded barrel, let me know! I will also consider trading this mosquito for a newer Ruger 9mm, or S&W 9mm. Send pics of your guns for consideration! Thanks :)

2pu0ft5.jpg
    [/IMG]

Last edited:

LuckyBrush

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    Delphi, Indiana
    Also, I may be willing to trade the entire gun, for one that is black with the standard barrel. If you have one that is comparably new, and want the digi camo with threaded barrel, let me know! I will also consider trading this mosquito for a newer Ruger 9mm, or S&W 9mm. Send pics of your guns for consideration! Thanks :)

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom