• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    If you've read my 'winning' review of Eagle Creek Pistol Range you know that Wuss is my trusty rescued (sub)std poodle. The difference between a 'rescue' dog and my 'rescued' dog is thus. In the first case the dog saves you. In the second (Wuss) you save the dog. Last year, Wuss & I were ridge walking a chipmunk trail on the edge of Eagle Creek. I put my foot down on a clump of grass that had no cliff under it and tumbled about 4' into the edge of the reservoir (wet logs and debris). I looked up and Wuss bounded in the opposite direction. Loud noises scare him. Brushing off mud and twigs I had to assure him that everything was OK (special needs). This morn I let him out on my suburban acre just after feeding him. I found him 10 minutes later eating an adult squirrel. Looked like fresh meat. I may have to reassess my opinion of him. Wuss, the squirrel killer. The squirrels around here look healthy, surrounded by many walnut trees. What are the odds that he catches something from the fuzzy tailed bugger? And, should he skip dinner?
    CIMG0613-3.JPG

Hanu

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 30, 2011
    My suggestion would be to keep him in an area of your house (or outside) where it is easy to clean up barfed squirrel.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    My lab mix puppy brought me a dead shrew last week, fortunately intact. Can't tell whether she just found it tango uniform, or was enterprising enough to catch it herself. I'd rather she show the love by not eating our socks, shoes, headphones, pencils, plastic bottles, cellphones, pillows, anchovies, orangutans, breakfast cereals, fruit bats, etc.

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    So how did the dog end up? Did it digest the squirrel
    He did not puke, at least in the house. I don't know how much of the squirrel he ate.

Wuss is gay, therefore the pink collar. Actually all his collars were bought by my oldest daughter. The first was gray and had skulls on it. The second was orange and black. I just checked. It's faded to pinkish and black. Good catch!

FatsMcKay

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    He did not puke, at least in the house. I don't know how much of the squirrel he ate.

Wuss is gay, therefore the pink collar. Actually all his collars were bought by my oldest daughter. The first was gray and had skulls on it. The second was orange and black. I just checked. It's faded to pinkish and black. Good catch!

Haha, that's great, a homosexual killer. He's like Omar from The Wire

Top Bottom