• UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    In a word..........No.

In two words........Hell No.

With that being said though I'm sure there is some backwoods corrupt judge somewhere that would, but not anywhere I have ever worked o worked around.
    Try Chicago!
    I hear the Judges are pretty "loose" with the Law there. :):

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    I don't think the law is the only thing they are loose on there.........Dirty Whores!!!!!

duck.gif

Tripp11

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    Ummmm that is a very well known training video done by a southern interdiction training team. It purpose is to show how NOT to act. Yea lets just pass it off as an everyday occurrence. Man some people!!:noway:

Common sense, pride and honor should be enough, shouldn't it? If LEO's need training videos like that to teach officers what not to do, then I've lost all hope for those LEO's who require a video like that to know what and what not to do on a traffic stop and when interacting with the general population.

Perhaps Walmart needs to show all of their checkout employees a training video where another checkout employee deficates all over the cash register receipt before handing it to the customer - after all, Walmart needs to teach the checkout folks what not to do. :D

Banshee

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    Common sense, pride and honor should be enough, shouldn't it? If LEO's need training videos like that to teach officers what not to do, then I've lost all hope for those LEO's who require a video like that to know what and what not to do on a traffic stop and when interacting with the general population.

Perhaps Walmart needs to show all of their checkout employees a training video where another checkout employee deficates all over the cash register receipt before handing it to the customer - after all, Walmart needs to teach the checkout folks what not to do. :D

It was made in satire. Believe it or not peace officers do have a sense of humor.

bassplayrguy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Greenwood
    I am having a little trouble believing this is real. Just the way he answers some of the questions and the cops responses... I don't know. If it is real he should be fired at minimum.

Tripp11

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    It was made in satire. Believe it or not peace officers do have a sense of humor.

Then it's not a "training video", it's a comedy and should be played on a comedy channel. Right?

If it's supposed to be funny, I understand. However, another poster said it was a training video. By a training video, one would think it's shown to officers to train them. If that's the case, my comment still stands. Any officer that truly needs to see THAT video to get an idea of what NOT to do on a traffic stop shouldn't be an officer.

BTW, my post wasn't a "rip all LEOs post" or a "F*&% the police" post. My post was a "that's a pretty stupid training video" post.

Top Bottom