• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cowboy1629

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    West Central Indiana
    Well started out to be a good day but after 2 1/2 stages my sear broke and it was over. Thanks to WVPPS for a great match and thanks to all the guys that came up to me offering me the use of their gun to finish the day. I had to get home early and I don't think my ammo would of worked in their guns anyway but that's what makes this sport the best. People willing to go out of their way to help.

Thanks
    Scott

And I almost brought my Edge since I have been having issues with my open gun. It would have hanled your ammo or I would have had ammo for you. Nothing more frustrating than a gun that won't run.

At at least the weather was fantastic and good folks to spend the day with, at least most of them.

Thanks Wabash Valley crew for another great match.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Scores were delayed due to missing score sheets and that was my fault. Marc has them all now, and I expect scores this evening. Sorry for the delay. I Shirley could not misplace a kindle. Yes I can and stop calling me Shirley.

Friction

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2014
    Terre Haute
    I hope I never shoot a TX star again so I can use what is probably accountable to beginners luck as my only memory of it. It went surprising well compared to some of the other steel. The fact that I almost ate **** on the gravel while running on that stage was an added joy I had not considered.

[video=youtube_share;K84tbIzz93Y]http://youtu.be/K84tbIzz93Y[/video]

I'm also so in love with my CZ SP-01 shadow target that I want to take it out back and make it pregnant... I still love my Glocks for daily carry but the CZ is brilliant on the range.

Friction

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2014
    Terre Haute
    I noticed the re-shoot scores are showing up on the match score sheets as earning stage points? It seems like the re-shoot scores are entered in as individual competitors that only completed the one stage. Is that normal/correct? I though re-shoots on classifiers counted on the individual classifier record but not towards match points?

CB45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I noticed the re-shoot scores are showing up on the match score sheets as earning stage points? It seems like the re-shoot scores are entered in as individual competitors that only completed the one stage. Is that normal/correct? I though re-shoots on classifiers counted on the individual classifier record but not towards match points?

You are correct, the reshoot doesn't count for match score. Its deceiving looking at the results, but I think the match scores are correct for those who reshot the classifier.

The higher result should be (normally is) submitted for classification.

Friction

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2014
    Terre Haute
    You are correct, the reshoot doesn't count for match score. Its deceiving looking at the results, but I think the match scores are correct for those who reshot the classifier.

The higher result should be (normally is) submitted for classification.

Take a look at the match results. The re-shoot names have match points in the summary. That means they got stage points for the re-shoot stage which means the reshoot entries changed the overall match scoring and potentially affected the match placement The re-shoots that got a higher hit factor than anyone else for that stage also recieved a higher percentage of the stage points offsetting the balance of the match. It may not have effected anything significant in this match but I believe there is a way to enter the re-shoot scores in a way that they don't effect the match scoring at all which is probably worth figuring out when it doesn't matter much.

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Take a look at the match results. The re-shoot names have match points in the summary. That means they got stage points for the re-shoot stage which means the reshoot entries changed the overall match scoring and potentially affected the match placement The re-shoots that got a higher hit factor than anyone else for that stage also recieved a higher percentage of the stage points offsetting the balance of the match. It may not have effected anything significant in this match but I believe there is a way to enter the re-shoot scores in a way that they don't effect the match scoring at all which is probably worth figuring out when it doesn't matter much.

EZwin is set up for this, the reentry next to there names indicates this and it is not included in the overall match scores

Top Bottom