Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Our August Match will be next Sunday August 17, 2014
    Set up will begin at 8am and any and all help will be greatly appreciated. Registration will open at 9:30 and close at 10:40. Please be considerate and be on time. Late registration is a pain. Shooters

Cost is $17 for WVPPS members and $20 for non members.
    Six stages 174 rounds
    Classifier will be Can You Count.

There will be a shotgun side match following the pistol match in Bay 4. The round count is six. $5 will get you two runs, and the winner of each division will get half of the pot created by that division and the club general fund will be the rest. There will be a pump and semi-auto division. The stage will involve birds and will be arranged so the birds cannot be ignored by the winner.

It should be a great day of shooting and I hope to see you all on the range.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    There will be chamber flags for loan at registration for the side match. Please have the shotgun chamber flagged or bagged from the car to the loading table.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I have 7000 pieces of 40 brass to sell. It has been tumbled once. It is range pick up brass. It is a very full 5 gallon bucket full. I want $250 cash for it. I can bring it to the match Sunday. First come first served. Not shipping it. You need your own bucket as you are only buying the brass. If no one speaks up in 24 hours I am putting it in the classifieds tomorrow night.

BillD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Greenwood
    I have 7000 pieces of 40 brass to sell. It has been tumbled once. It is range pick up brass. It is a very full 5 gallon bucket full. I want $250 cash for it. I can bring it to the match Sunday. First come first served. Not shipping it. You need your own bucket as you are only buying the brass. If no one speaks up in 24 hours I am putting it in the classifieds tomorrow night.

Jeez, 250 bucks and you can't even through in the bucket?

On another note, I have two inner/outer competition belts. One measures 48" and the other is about 52". Both have had the outer and inner belt cut. They aren't pretty or new but they are serviceable. $10 each. I'll have them at Riley.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Jeez, 250 bucks and you can't even through in the bucket?

On another note, I have two inner/outer competition belts. One measures 48" and the other is about 52". Both have had the outer and inner belt cut. They aren't pretty or new but they are serviceable. $10 each. I'll have them at Riley.

It would be throw in the bucket. No I need more of them not less.

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    Our August Match will be next Sunday August 17, 2014
    Set up will begin at 8am and any and all help will be greatly appreciated. Registration will open at 9:30 and close at 10:40. Please be considerate and be on time. Late registration is a pain. Shooters

Cost is $17 for WVPPS members and $20 for non members.
    Six stages 174 rounds
    Classifier will be Can You Count.

There will be a shotgun side match following the pistol match in Bay 4. The round count is six. $5 will get you two runs, and the winner of each division will get half of the pot created by that division and the club general fund will be the rest. There will be a pump and semi-auto division. The stage will involve birds and will be arranged so the birds cannot be ignored by the winner.

It should be a great day of shooting and I hope to see you all on the range.

I went to the WVPPS thread just to see what was on it. Noticed it had a blurb for memberships and as noted above, members get a $3 discount on shoot fees. I think I read that the membership fee is $25. I'm not Mr. Got Rocks but figured I could afford that and it would also be a way to support the folks who put on the shoots. The membership info says you need to be 21 and possess some other bona fideys. i.e. clean background, etc.

However, I couldn't find an application. Am I missing it - if so, please point it out. If not, please direct me to it.

Thanks in advance.

Top Bottom