Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I educated him Sunday on 1.1.5.1 and 1.2.2.1

Now that i am educated I have decided to quit caring. I may start setting up 34 rounders everywhere and calling them standard exercises.

I am rolling a shotgun stage around in my head as we speak.

Barry in IN

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2008
    That was fun. I did my usual practice of bringing a gun to experiment with that I seldom shoot, so after scraping up enough ammo to shoot (10mm), I spent the day doing malfunction clearances but it was still fun.

I hadn't made more than a couple of WVPPS matches in the last two or three years (I got a couple of new backs in there too) so I wanted to say I like how things are going there. Not that there was anything wrong that I saw before, but I like going there even though I'm not a regular USPSA shooter. The stages are a good mix, and setup and squadding goes smoothly without making a big production out of things. I tend to use USPSA matches to test out guns I don't shoot that much, so the round counts are good for that, yet you guys manage it without stages that have mindless round-dumping target clusters which get dull quick for me.

OK. Butt-kissing done.

Last edited:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Thanks to all for another fun match.

Too hot for me, though. I'm probabl\y going to skip matches until it cools off again.

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    Thanks to all for another fun match.

Too hot for me, though. I'm probabl\y going to skip matches until it cools off again.

I agree with the too hot comment but not the skipping until it cools off comment:dunno:
    2/3 of the shooting in Indiana takes place when I consider it to be too hot.
    Are you going to miss all the fun just to avoid cramps and heat stroke?
    I'm praying for the thunderstorms to start early Sunday:D

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I agree with the too hot comment but not the skipping until it cools off comment:dunno:
    2/3 of the shooting in Indiana takes place when I consider it to be too hot.
    Are you going to miss all the fun just to avoid cramps and heat stroke?
    I'm praying for the thunderstorms to start early Sunday:D

Yes, yes I am.

I did it two years ago when we had that brutally hot summer and I'm still glad I did. I've shot when I knew it was too hot for me and I was sorry afterward. A guy has to know his limits!

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    Yes, yes I am.

I did it two years ago when we had that brutally hot summer and I'm still glad I did. I've shot when I knew it was too hot for me and I was sorry afterward. A guy has to know his limits!

As BillD says you have to allow a man his illusions
    My am currently working with the illusion taht it wont be as bad this time
    But deep down I know it will suck and it will suck horribly.
    I am still trying to decide on this weekend,I have been working so much I could use the time to get caught up on some stuff.

BillD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Greenwood
    Keep pushing that boulder with your nose, I'll be in the shade drinking something cool. Thank God I ain't afraid to be lazy.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Coach, will results for this match be emailed soon? I have not received a email. The links to scores I tried did not work. Thanks.
    send me your email again. With the recent computer trouble I have lost some things and I put you back into the file and forward you the results. But they are up at USPSA.

Top Bottom